As you are experiencing in your own homes and places of business, the COVID-19 pandemic has impacted AutismOklahoma in every possible way. The health and safety of our participants, volunteers, families, and partners is our highest priority. Following the CDC guidelines, we are on a proactive hiatus or are rescheduling all programs and events through the month of May, including the following:
- The OKC and Tulsa PieceWalks – Postponed; Tulsa – August 1st; OKC – August 8th
- Connection Circles will restart in September 2020
- The Green Tea Party – Postponed, new date to be determined
- Invisible Layers Productions – Date to resume to be determined
- Bee’s Knees – Date to resume to be determined
While we may not be meeting in person, we are still working hard to explore alternative ways to support our families during these challenging and changing times. We ask for your patience and your continued support as we make these changes. This is an opportunity for us all to live and demonstrate the flexibility on which our families survive.
Thank you all for being such an enthusiastic and vital part of AutismOklahoma and the nearly 5,000 children, adults and families we directly impact each year.
Stay connected for updates
AutismOklahoma Facebook Page