Connection Circles determine their own meeting schedule during the school year. Each group provides a unique program to meet the needs of families who regularly attend the meetings.
Here are some examples of how Connection Circles might serve their communities:
- Autism awareness in their community
- Provide opportunities for family fun
- Have informal meetings where parents can troubleshoot or connect
- Engage educational speakers or more formal programs
- Provide childcare
- Some Circles provide opportunities for older members of the family to get engaged and connect
All our Connection Circles are managed and supported by volunteers from the community. Try a few different Circle meetings to meet families you can connect with!